The Advent of Strategic Regional Organizations: The Emerging Form of Competition in the Evolving Healthcare MarketLoews Philadelphia Hotel 1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday, October 18th Meetings from 7:30am - 5:00pm Register deadline
by Friday, September 30th
This two-day conference is intended to give healthcare executives opportunities to learn how to develop or accelerate the performance of a Strategic Regional Organization (SRO), a term to describe the variety of provider/payer networks, alliances and ACO’s emerging in markets nationwide that are looking to achieve goals such as:
- Add substantial value without loss of control
- Strategic cost reductions (e.g. greater than 20% cost improvement)
- Create scale by developing a regional or statewide market
- Successfully manage risk
Registration and Hotel
Registration is now open – please complete the secure online registration form to the right or email email@example.com with any questions. The 2016 registration fee is $800.
A limited number of rooms have been blocked at a discounted rate for AASRO Conference attendees at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City located at 1100 Arch Street.
Please visit this page or call 215.923.0100 to make any required accommodation arrangements.
The AASRO conference will provide attendees with specific tactics and strategies
presented by industry leaders in healthcare focused on the following:
- The Advent of SROs including trends driving the development of SROs, the implications for the marketplace including what opportunities SROs represent for providers and vendors, and specific tactics and strategies for SROs to maximize their value and broaden their scope.
- Specific, substantive tactics and strategies aimed at achieving radical cost reduction and more effectively managing population health.
All attendees will receive one year’s membership in the AASRO. This Association provides one source of information and support to address the unique challenges of multi-hospital/health system networks.
Who Should Attend
- Leadership of existing SROs
- Leadership of organizations interested in forming an SRO
- Leadership from the vendor industry
- Hospital executives seeking to balance independence with necessary inter-dependency
- Health system executives looking for strategies to grow their market reach